Expertly Crafted. Professionally Customized.
Take a scroll through a few website design and development projects. We've created small business Wordpress websites all the way up to custom enterprise solutions. Every site has mobile responsive design, strong SEO foundations, and speed and performance tuning to meet the needs of your users.
Semi-Custom WebsitesStarting at
*Our SEMI-Custom website package is for smaller businesses that need typical website features and a mobile responsive design. This package is for brochure type sites and lead generation sites with a typical number of pages (10-20). This package includes:
- 2 Design Layouts This package includes a designed home page, an internal page template with sidebar, and a full width template. It also includes our custom-built "Layout Editor" for Wordpress that allows for unique layouts and content development.
- Design & Content Revisions We provide revisions to tweak design and content as needed during the design process. Design changes and customizations made after development begins may result in additional costs.
- SEOteric's Custom Framework We don't start with a theme, but rather a custom built website framework for Wordpress that is built for speed, mobile responsiveness, a light code base, and built-in SEO features. We built this framework from the ground up to meet the needs of our development team, SEO foundations, and our end users.
- SEOteric's Layout Editor Each website includes our custom built Layout Editor template, which allows you to build pages in a variety of layout options. You can build panel-based layouts using a 50/50 split, thirds, fourths, 70/30 split, 60/40 split, and more. It also includes a lot of style options like background images, colors, and more. These layouts allow for a customizable page layout with almost limitless options.
- Content Implementation We guide you through the content development process to help you get better content centered around your brand, your products and services, and your differentiation points. Then we implement all content into the website.
- Website Blog You get a blog styled in your theme with training on how to add new blog posts, images, and content.
- Lead Forms & Lead Capture We employ lead forms and lead capture systems so you never miss a lead. Leads are stored in the database and emailed as they come in.
- Google Analytics We will configure Google Analytics to track metrics in your account, so you can see what users and traffic are doing on your website.
- Conversion Tracking We include Google Analytics conversion tracking so you can capture events like phone call clicks and form submissions (leads).
- Ongoing Support We have a support team in place to answer questions or resolve issues. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to our support team. We track our response time to ensure support request are answered promptly and resolved quickly. We do provide "warranty" work on code we write, and if it doesn't work, we will fix it.
- A-La-Carte Features Available as Add-ons For websites that need a little more than just lead generation but not quite a custom solution, we can add in additional features like galleries, calendars, custom forms, content types, additional design layouts, etc based on need. Additional features are scoped per project based on complexity.
Custom WebsitesStarting at
*The Custom Website package is for companies that need their website to fulfill both a business function and a marketing function. Business functions include third party application integration, portals, custom real estate sites, registrations, database applications, faceted search and navigation, etc. This package combines custom design with custom features.
- Custom Websites May Include the Following:
- Larger Scale Business Websites This package is for websites with lots of existing pages and content, and may even include customer portals or interactive features.
- Lead Routing Lead routing allows you to set up customizable lead forms to route them to specific people based on the pages they are filled out on, or based on the info they enter into the form. This helps larger organizations with sales teams keep track of leads in a more efficient way.
- Third Party Software Integrations If your business relies on third party software for business functions, SEOteric can help you integrate those solutions into your website. Many times, his involves building a "bridge" between the website and the third party software that can communicate via API connections.
- CRM Integration We can help you save time by automating the flow of lead data from your website lead forms into a third party CRM like Salesforce or PipeDrive. This is especially helpful for larger businesses with higher lead volume and multiple sales people.
- Business Class Website Functions For businesses that use their website as a core business function like paying invoices, submitting applications, providing customer portals, or selling items, we build specific management utilities to help administer your website and keep track of the things that matter.
- Custom Web Applications For businesses that need more than Wordpress can handle, these websites are custom built with custom administration to handle complex database relationships, search, filtering, and administration.
- Custom E-commerce Specifically for highly configurable products and large product databases, we can solve issues related to indexation, search capabilities, faceted search, product variants, custom orders, and shipping and fulfillment.
- Custom Backend Administration Custom websites also may include administrative tooling and utilities for managing content, database entries, media, or applications. Depending on needs, we can build custom backend infrastructure to help with admin functions.
- Custom Projects Scoped Individually If you have specific needs, we can meet to discuss the scope of your project. Our development team works in multiple languages and platforms including Wordpress, Rails, and custom applications.