Expertly Crafted. Professionally Customized.
Take a scroll through a few website design and development projects. We've created small business Wordpress websites all the way up to custom enterprise solutions. Every site has mobile responsive design, strong SEO foundations, and speed and performance tuning to meet the needs of your users.
*Our SEMI-Custom website package is for smaller websites that need typical website features and a mobile responsive design. This package is for brochure type sites and lead generation sites with a typical number of pages (10-20). This package includes:
- 3 Design Template Mock Ups We will meet to pick out the layouts and styles, and then create a mock-up of your website. This package includes a designed home page, an internal page template with sidebar, and a full width template. It also includes our custom-built "Layout Editor" for Wordpress that allows for unique layouts and content development.
- Design & Content Revisions We provide revisions to tweak design and content as needed during the design process. Design changes and customizations made after develop begins may result in additional costs.
- SEOteric's Custom Framework We don't start with a theme, but rather a custom built website framework for Wordpress that is built for speed, mobile responsiveness, a light code base, and built-in SEO features. We built this framework from the ground up to meet the needs of our development team and our end users.
- SEOteric's Layout Editor Each website includes our custom built Layout Editor template, which allows you to build pages in a variety of layout options. You can build panel-based layouts using a 50/50 split, thirds, fourths, 70/30 split, 60/40 split, and more. It also includes a lot of style options like background images, colors, and more. These layouts allow for a customizable page layout with almost limitless options.
- Content Implementation We guide you through the content development process to help you get better content centered around your brand, your products and services, and your differentiation points. Then we implement all content into the website.
- Lead Forms & Lead Capture We employ lead forms and lead capture systems so you never miss a lead. Leads are stored in the database and emailed as they come in.
- Ongoing Support We have a support team in place to answer questions or resolve issues. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to our support team. We track our response time to ensure support request are answered promptly and resolved quickly. We do provide "warranty" work on code we write, and if it doesn't work, we will fix it.
*Our Custom website package is for businesses that want a more customized look and feel, and that care more about differentiation and value. You get the home page layout, standard internal page layouts, and customized backend to help you take control of your content update needs.
- Includes All SEMI-Custom Features PLUS...
- Custom Designed Website Theme Work with our design team to create a unique and branded look - specific to your brand. This package is for businesses that value differentiation and customization. We create a website experience that will WOW your customers.
- Custom Page Templates We create customized layouts and designs for internal pages and landing pages, giving each a unique branded feel. Customized layouts make each page feel more important and tend to improve conversion rates. This package includes up to 5 designed layouts, and if more are needed, we can adjust pricing accordingly.
- Custom Mobile User Interface Chances are, most of your traffic will come from mobile devices, and having a mobile experience tailored to their needs will increase engagement and conversions. We will create a mobile experience that your users will love.
- Customized Admin Area We make content editing easier by utilizing a custom backend for the home page and other internal pages. Our goal is to make everything editable, so you'll have the ability to easily update content as needed.
- Add-On Website Features Available If you have specific needs such as real estate, car dealerships, HIPAA compliance, security, custom forms, e-commerce, third party integrations, or other feature requirements, you can chose this package and add on the components you need. We can give you a quote for the specific features you need.
*The Enterprise Website package is for companies that need their website to fulfill both a business function and a marketing function. Business functions include third party application integration, portals, custom real estate sites, registrations, database applications, etc. This package combines custom design with custom features.
- Includes All Custom Features PLUS...
- Larger Scale Business Websites This package is for websites with lots of existing pages and content, and may even include customer portals or interactive features.
- Lead Routing Lead routing allows you to set up customizable lead forms to route them to specific people based on the pages they are filled out on, or based on the info they enter into the form. This helps larger organizations with sales teams keep track of leads in a more efficient way.
- Third Party Software Integrations If your business relies on third party software for business functions, SEOteric can help you integrate those solutions into your website. Many times, his involves building a "bridge" between the website and the third party software that can communicate via API connections.
- CRM Integration We can help you save time by automating the flow of lead data from your website lead forms into a third party CRM like Salesforce or PipeDrive. This is especially helpful for larger businesses with higher lead volume and multiple sales people.
- Business Class Website Functions For businesses that use their website as a core business function like paying invoices, submitting applications, providing customer portals, or selling items, we build specific management utilities to help administer your website and keep track of the things that matter.
- Custom Web Applications For businesses that need more than Wordpress can handle, these websites are custom built with custom administration to handle complex database relationships, search, filtering, and administration.
- Custom E-commerce Specifically for highly configurable products and large product databases, we can solve issues related to indexation, search capabilities, faceted search, product variants, custom orders, and shipping and fulfillment.
When it comes to website design, you’ve got a lot of options out there. Some companies offer a “website as a service” ranging from $9 to $99 per month. Does it still make sense to hire a professional? It depends on your wants and needs.
For small businesses and startups, the “get your foot in the door” options can be great if you’ve got the time and energy to learn their systems, create the content, come up with or take the photography, and do everything yourself. You will be handed a set of tools to use, and it’s up to you to figure out the best way to utilize them. The results you get are going to be limited by your ability and comfort in using the tools provided.
There are a lot of places you can go to get a website; however, just because you have the right tools doesn’t mean you get the same results. At SEOteric, we combine the tools necessary with a high level of expertise to create a one-of-a-kind website to meet your needs. We’ve managed website projects from small start-ups to multi-million dollar corporations. We know what it takes to produce an effective website that works. We never cut corners, and we strive to over-deliver. You get the level of attention you need – and our pricing is structured to match your needs and budget.
Web designer ability and talent can vary widely, from the novice to the skilled artisan. Websites can be a commodity for some – meaning they are shopped on price and availability. Others want quality and differentiation, and that is where the difference lies.
When you work with SEOteric on a website project, you get to direct the vision of what you want and have skilled people build it for you. You save the time and headache of having to do it yourself, and we offer solutions starting in a small business and start-up budget.
For larger clients with more requirements and needs, we are equipped to handle large, complicated projects. We’ve built e-commerce solutions, customized features, and integrated solutions. Our team is well versed in the latest programming and design technologies, and we stay on the leading edge of that. We want to deliver a website that you LOVE, from its design to its function. We aren’t satisfied until you love it.
Going further, a website isn’t a “Field of Dreams” proposition, where “if you build it, they will come”. That’s a mantra that many website solutions sell, but the reality is that getting traffic is difficult. We are experts at SEO, and when we build a website, we include the on-site SEO best practices and solutions to give you a better chance of getting noticed. You get a website built by a professional that knows marketing. We have years of experience in marketing websites, and we build it on sound SEO principles. Each website is mobile responsive, fast, secure, monitored, and managed.
Ready To Get Started?
Our clients love working with us, and we think you will too. Give us a call to see how we can work together - or fill out the contact form.