When it comes to website design, you’ve got a lot of options out there. Companies offer websites starting at around $1 a month, and other companies offer a “website as a service” ranging from $9 to $99 per month. Does it still make sense to hire a professional? It depends on your wants and needs.
For small businesses and start ups, the “get your foot in the door” options can be great if you’ve got the time and energy to learn their systems, create the content, come up with or take the photography, and do everything yourself. You will be handed a set of tools to use, and its up to you to figure out the best way to utilize them. The results you get are going to be limited by your ability and comfort in using the tools provided.
Web designer ability and talent can vary widely, from the novice to the skilled artisan. Websites can be a commodity for some – meaning they are shopped on price and availability. Others want quality and differentiation, and that is where the difference lies.
When you work with SEOteric on a website project, you get to direct the vision of what you want, and have skilled people build it for you. You save the time and headache of having to do it yourself, and we offer solutions starting in a small business and start-up budget.
For larger clients with more requirements and needs, we are equipped to handle large, complicated projects. We’ve built e-commerce solutions, customized features and integrated solutions. Our team is well versed in the latest programming and design technologies, and we stay on the leading edge of that. We want to deliver a website that you LOVE, from its design to its function. We aren’t satisfied until you love it.
Going further, a website isn’t a “Field of Dreams” proposition, where “if you build it, they will come”. That’s a mantra that many website solutions sell, but the reality is that getting traffic is difficult. We are experts at SEO, and when we build a website, we include the on-site SEO best practices and solutions to give you a better chance at getting noticed. You get a website built by a professional that knows marketing. We have years of experience in marketing websites, and we build it on sound SEO principles. Each website is mobile responsive, fast, secure, monitored, and managed.
Contact SEOteric if you want a website that is yours. Your brand. Your content. Your vision. Built by professionals.
*Our semi-custom website option is for smaller companies with limited budgets that still want to get a modern-looking and mobile responsive website that fits their brand. This package utilizes some starting frameworks to speed up development and reduce costs.
- Design Mock Ups We start with an existing framework, and customize the design for you in a mock up for preview before development. We customize the logo, images, color scheme, and styles to fit your brand.
- Content Development & Implementation We guide you through the content development process to help you get better content centered around your brand, your products and services, and your differentiation points.
- Design & Content Revisions We aren't happy until you are. We provide revisions to tweak design and content as needed until it becomes "yours".
- Ongoing Support We have a support team in place to answer questions or resolve issues. Just click the yellow "Help" icon at the bottom right of our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We track our response time to ensure support request are answered promptly and resolved quickly.
- Managed Website Hosting We handle all of the technical stuff so you don't have to - including backups, security updates, software upgrades, and disaster recovery. We host our websites on a secure server protected by firewalls and anti-intrusion measures that exceed the standards of traditional web hosting.
- Add-On Website Features Available If you have specific needs such as real estate, car dealerships, HIPAA compliance, security, custom forms, e-commerce, third party integrations, or other feature requirements, you can chose this package and add on the components you need. We can give you a quote for the specific features you need.
*Our custom website option is for companies that want a custom look and feel, and that care more about differentiation. This package allows us to create a truly branded website experience that is specifically tailored for your business.
- Includes All Semi-Custom Features PLUS...
- Custom Designed Website Theme Work with our design team to create a unique and branded look - specific to your brand. This package is for businesses that value differentiation and customization. We start with a blank canvas and create a website experience that will WOW your customers.
- Custom Mobile User Interface Chances are, most of your traffic will come from mobile devices, and having a mobile experience tailored to their needs will increase engagement and conversions. We will design and create a mobile experience that your users will love.
- Customized Icons Icons give your website a truly custom look and feel, and we create an icon set to enhance the user experience for mobile, desktop, laptop and tablet users.
- Add-On Website Featues Available If you have specific needs such as real estate, car dealerships, HIPAA compliance, security, custom forms, e-commerce, third party integrations, or other feature requirements, you can chose this package and add on the components you need. We can give you a quote for the specific features you need.
*The business class website package is for companies that need their website to fulfill both a business function and a marketing function. Business functions include third party application integration, portals, custom real estate sites, registrations, database applications, etc.
- Includes All Fully Custom Features PLUS...
- Larger Scale Business Websites This package is for websites with lots of existing pages and content, and may even include customer portals or interactive features.
- Lead Routing Lead routing allows you to set up customizable lead forms to route them to specific people based on the pages they are filled out on, or based on the info they enter into the form. This helps larger organizations with sales teams keep track of leads in a more efficient way.
- Third Party Software Integrations If your business relies on third party software for business functions, SEOteric can help you integrate those solutions into your website. Many times, his involves building a "bridge" between the website and the third party software that can communicate via API connections.
- CRM Integration We can help you save time by automating the flow of lead data from your website lead forms into a third party CRM like Salesforce or PipeDrive. This is especially helpful for larger businesses with higher lead volume and multiple sales people.
- Business Class Website Functions For businesses that use their website as a core business function like paying invoices, submitting applications, providing customer portals, or selling items, we build specific management utilities to help administer your website and keep track of the things that matter.
*Our corporate website option is for companies that have more complicated website requirements. RFP (requests for proposal) websites, large corporate sites, and municipal sites tend to fall in this range due to their heavy project management and development needs.
- Includes All Business Class Features PLUS...
- Custom Built Website Features Sometimes businesses have specific needs where a pre-built solution just doesn't quite fit its needs. For businesses that are looking to alleviate pain points and solve issues, we can build custom features that allow better management and access to new features. This may be done by modifying existing technology or by building something new, and the cost associated with new features will depend on the size and scope needed.
- Complex Large Scale Websites Larger websites and organizations have their own unique challenges, such as working with multiple teams/departments to complete the project, lots of content and media to audit and update, and more specific requirements. We have built and re-built websites with thousands (even millions) of pages and we understand how to build a website structure to improve access and navigation, as well as manage 404 errors and 301 redirect handling.
- E-commerce Websites For websites that need e-commerce as a core business function, we develop the front end, backend, features, product data, and optimization needed for a successful store. You can even (in many cases) automate data and fulfillment depending on your suppliers or distributors.
- Multiple Teams & Departments For larger organizations like bigger businesses or local government websites, each section of a website may be managed by a different department or division. We have processes in place to coordinate efforts and maximize efficiency and project management. This helps speed up execution and reduce confusion among the people involved. We can also give specific level access to multiple administrators to allow decentralized management of website updates when needed.
- Detailed Project Requirements We know how to handle detailed and lengthy project requirements such as full RFPs (requests for proposals). We create an action plan around each feature and requirement to ensure that all expectations are met. Our websites can be previewed in a development environment prior to launch so both our team and our clients can make sure everything is done to meet or exceed expectations.