Managing To-Do Lists
Make a new list
- Click “Add a to-do list”
- Give the list a name, and start adding to-dos.
- You can assign the to-do to someone and add a due date. Dated to-dos will appear on your calendar.
When you assign a to-do to someone else, they’ll get an email notification. You won’t receive that email if you assign a to-do to yourself.
Anyone with an open to-do will get an email the day before it’s due. If you created the to-do, you’ll get an email when someone completes it (unless youopt out).
- Attach files to your to-dos by clicking the ‘Attach files’ link. You can add a file or attach a Google Doc. The file will be attached directly to the to-do.
You can see files attached to to-dos on any mobile device. You can attach new files to to-dos in the iPhone & Android apps, but not on the iPad app.
- Reorder to-dos by clicking on them and dragging up or down in the list. You can move to-dos to new lists, and reorder entire lists that way too.
Reordering your lists is a great way to set priorities. First on the list? Highest priority! Watch a 📹 video on how to organize and prioritize your to-dos.
- Basecamp doesn’t have sublists, but here’s a tip! Create your own outline by adding numbers to your main tasks, and asterisks to the subtasks. Click and drag to order your lists the way you need them.
Ready To Get Started?
Our clients love working with us, and we think you will too. Give us a call to see how we can work together - or fill out the contact form.