ADD A CREDIT CARD FOR GOOGLE APPS
Add a credit card for Google Apps
To make automatic payments for a Google subscription using a new credit card, add the card to your Google billing account and make it your primary payment method. Google accepts international payments from Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
To add a new credit card as your primary payment method:
- In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com)…
- Go to Billing.
- Next to your subscription, click and choose Access billing account.
Be sure to click the icon next to your subscription, not the one in the top-right corner of the screen.
- At the top of your Billing page, click Billing settings.
- Scroll to Your selections and click Add a new payment method.
- Select Credit or debit card. Then enter your card number and other information.
- (Important) Check the box to make this your Primary payment method.
- Click Save.
Once Google authorizes your card, Google will stop charging automatic payments to your old primary payment method and start charging your new card, instead.
Ready To Get Started?
Our clients love working with us, and we think you will too. Give us a call to see how we can work together - or fill out the contact form.